Friday, January 16, 2009

Kids do say the darndest things.

Kids do say the darndest things don't they. Last night my husband asked out youngest what he learned in school (he is in pre-K due to a winter birthday)..also pictured in the mitten layout.. He said does everyone know how to read like you do? Jaden answered, "Well, they are all doing OK now but I AM the SMARTEST" so my husband then asked "why". Jaden then said -"today we were learning about the letter "O" and I was the only one who knew ALL the pictures and the only one who know what an ostrich was. then boys will be boys, Jaden and his brother were playing some kind of game where one of them was "hurt" and the other was taking them to the hospital, after my husband went upstairs for something Jaden decided he wanted to cuddle with Daddy. My husband said I thought you were playing with Gavin where Jaden promptly with a deadpan face looked at Gavin and said "you're dead, you died" Where do they get all this from?? Little ears can hear the quiestest things I think. What do you think, leave a comment sharing some of your funny moments with your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment