Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thanks and Annoucing New Kits from Piggyscraps

First I want to say a BIG "Thanks" to Piggyscraps for giving me my very first blog award




Now to pass it along to some gals who share so much and are always willing to answer questions you may have or just have a fun blog to read.

Digitreats

Vicky/A Work in Progess

Sara at Sweet Blossom Designs

Delicious Scraps

Life Muses by Ro

and speaking of Piggyscraps , do you know that she has two new kits out Happy Chocolate and not quite Vintage Blossoms. Below is a layout that I just finished with Happy Chocolate, it is such a fun little kit, great papers!!



I will be back later this weekend with more LO's to share and maybe some surprises:)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Kel! It was very sweet of you to think of me :) Congratulations on your award too!

    ReplyDelete