Monday, April 19, 2010

Did you have fun???

I know that I did, this was my first time at the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5 Minutes for Moms, so many great blogs to visist and new friends to make -- not nearly enough time to look thru them all.......I am still looking thru them.  Three new blogs that I found that have now become some of my favorite places to visit are listed below.

            Allergy Kid Mom -- always looking for new information and parents or kids to share peanut allergy information with, and that is exactly what her blog does, some really great food product reviews.
            Milk and Honey Mommy -- What a wonderful blog, full of all kinds of things, family tidbits, beautiful photographs, yummy souding recipies, homeshool tips and ideas if that is for you and a great writing style.
           Thanks, Mail Carrier --  Had to check this one out at first just for the name, but stayed because it is well written with a great sense of humor, great giveways and review posting and just made me smile.

There are so many more new ones that I am now following and enjoying that I would not know about if it had not been for UBP 2010, -- I am still finding new ones thru the links and I can't wait for next year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment