Friday, April 1, 2011

So Many Things

.........that I have not blogged about

*  I am participating for the first time in ADSR6 this year -- so far the 1st 2 challenges have been posted -- when my layouts are finished I will post them here for you to see.
* BlueHeartScraps who I CT for is now a designer at Brownie Scraps!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Brownie Scraps we are having a great SPRING BREAK BASH -- full of fun challenges and games -- you will earn raffle tickets to be entered into a super giveaway at the end of the month.  I am hosting a treasure hunt this first week, hope you will come and play.

*All of the kids dance cabarets for the season are over, At their 1st competition Alexa's team jazz dance received a High Silver and their production number received Gold, their next competition is Mothers Day weekend and then they will be going to National in July in Ocean City, MD -- glad closer to home this year.

*My parents just got back from a cruise to Hawaii that left just after the Tsunami in Japan,(at first they did not even know if their ship would make it back from Hawaii to begin the cruise) so it was a different experience for them, hopefully we will get to see them this weekend and maybe I can get some pictures to share with everyone.

I'm sure there is ALOT more, will be sharing some of the favorite LO's I have made in a different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment